AC1300 Archer T6E Version 1.0

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-11-09 23:33:52
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello,

I'm using this adapter for around 8 months without problems, but yesterday simply stopped to connect to my Wi-Fi which was an automatic proccess after the boot.

But when I click on the available networks, appears both my networks with very high signal. I have one 5G (Default) and one 2.4G, both with the same password.

Then I try to connect is veeeeerrryyyyy slow, then appears the message "The key may be incorrect." and ask me the Security Key.

Nothing changed in my Wi-Fi, same password as always, working great on my TVs, Smarphones.

Reset the Modem, Router, my PC, nothing changes... uninstalled the Adaptor, download the drivers again and reinstalled everything seams perfect, but simply not connect anymore.

Of course the password is 100% right.

What the hell is going on? Any Windows update to fix that new Wi-Fi failure that not alow more to pass the key right? Or what?

I'm using Windows 7 Professional 64bit updated.

Everything was perfect one day earlier, spent almost 2h last night trying to fix that without problems.

Thanks
Options
2 Reply
Re:AC1300 Archer T6E Version 1.0
2017-11-10 10:06:34
How about using windows utility to connect?
http://www.tp-link.com/en/faq-306.html
Options
Re:AC1300 Archer T6E Version 1.0
2017-11-11 04:01:43

flying snow wrote

How about using windows utility to connect?
http://www.tp-link.com/en/faq-306.html

Sure! Instead of give me "The key may be incorrect." give me "Windows can't connect to Network's Name", then give me 2 dead end options:

1. Solve Problems, then said Windows can't solve this
2. K
now more about conection problems with internet, return many default information...

This is a very weird problem/behavior... :(

And yes, checked services and everything is fine! Restarted the services anyway, boot several times, always the same behavior, find all my Networks but can't connect to any, with the right password of course. I'm right now on the same computer using cable without problems.

2nd day trying, nothing until now.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 608

Replies: 2

Related Articles