Not connecting

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Not connecting

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Not connecting
Not connecting
2017-11-11 05:53:30
Model : TL-WA860RE

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I followed the instructions given in the manual. I pressed the WPS button on both the router and the extender; went on the TPlinkrepeater website and followed Method 2 on the instruction set up sheet. However, every time I complete it and go to connect to the extender on my phone it fails to connect me. It either says "wrong password" or keeps telling me to enter the password. I know the password is the same as the routers which is why I'm confused as to what to do. PLEASE HELP!!!
Options
1 Reply
Re:Not connecting
2017-11-14 19:36:11
Hi,
Did you enter the correct router's password on the extender's setup page? Is the signal light on the extender on?
You can try unplug the extender, then on your phone, go to Wi-Fi page, and "Forget" the Wi-Fi of your router, then re-connect with the password, in that way you can check if you have the router's password correctly or nor.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 395

Replies: 1

Related Articles