Can't set up QoS Rule "By Application"

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-11-17 16:34:41
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Model : TL-WR1043N

Hardware Version : V5

Firmware Version : Latest EU

ISP : UPC

Hello, i've disabled NAT Boost and enabled QoS and filled in the Upload/Download Bandwidth values from my ISP.
When i want to add a QoS Rule, it is only possible to add a device, but not an application. The "By Application" button doesn't show up.

Hope you can help. Thanks!
Options
4 Reply
Re:Can't set up QoS Rule "By Application"
2017-11-24 15:30:30
Do you login from your the app or web interface? Try login from a device.
Options
2017-11-27 00:52:49
Thank's for your reply uutommi! I'm logging in from the web interface with my PC connected to the router with a lan cable. Should I try to setup the qos settings through the app with my smartphone?
Options
2018-02-10 00:55:35
rtzu123, did you solve this problem? Because I just bought exact same model and there is no type of QoS rule by application. Like even old model TL-WR740N has this, but it looks like this new model does not have it. I am very disappointed, probably I will have to buy some other router...
Options
2018-02-14 04:44:53
well I contacted the support, they say that this model does not support type of QoS rule by application :(
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 534

Replies: 4

Related Articles