Adaptar is not recognized

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-11-17 20:38:52
Model : TL-WN722N

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP : Fibertel.com.ar

Good day.
Excuse my imperfect English. I am Argentine.
Last week I bought the WiFi Adapter mentioned above. I had big problems to install the Driver, but I had help.
My operating system is Ubuntu 16.04 (Linux).
After installing de driver, the Adapter is shown in connections but I can't connect because it asks for password. I put the password my ISP gave me but it is rejected.
I was searching on the Internet for a solution and asked in Ubuntu Forums but I still cannot connect your Adapter.
Please, can you help me with it?

Thanks in advance.
Verónica
Options
2 Reply
Re:Adaptar is not recognized
2017-11-22 19:08:54
Hi, you should enter the wifi password of your router, contact your router's support to find the wifi password.
Options
Re:Adaptar is not recognized
2017-11-22 21:17:59
Hi and thanks for your answer. I've already asked to my ISP for pass but the Adapter still is rejecting it, but I think it is due to the Driver. It is not the correct one.
The person who helped me to install it(because there is no way to install it with the DVD or when I downolad it from your site) gave me some commands but he didn't ask me which version has to be, so now I am asking how can I uninstall the driver and install the correct.
I am waiting for instructions.
Linux-Ubuntu is not Windows and it is not easy sometimes.

Regards,

G
M
T

[/TD]
[TD="class: SL, width: 20%, align: left"]Detectar idiomaAfrikáansAlbanésAlemánÁrabeArmenioAzeríBengalíBielorrusoBirmanoBosnioBúlgaroCanarésCatalánCebuanoChecoChichewaChino (Simp)Chino (Trad)CincalésCoreanoCriollo haitianoCroataDanésEslovacoEslovenoEspañolEsperantoEstonioEuskeraFinlandésFrancésGalésGallegoGeorgianoGriegoGujaratiHausaHebreoHindiHmongHolandésHúngaroIgboIndonesioInglésIrlandésIslandésItalianoJaponésJavanésJemerKazajoLaoLatínLetónLituanoMacedonioMalayalamMalayoMalgacheMaltésMaoríMaratíMongolNepalíNoruegoPersaPolacoPortuguésPunjabíRumanoRusoSerbioSesotoSomalíSuajiliSuecoSundanésTagaloTailandésTamilTayikoTeluguTurcoUcranianoUrduUzbecoVietnamitaYidisYorubaZulú

AfrikáansAlbanésAlemánÁrabeArmenioAzeríBengalíBielorrusoBirmanoBosnioBúlgaroCanarésCatalánCebuanoChecoChichewaChino (Simp)Chino (Trad)CincalésCoreanoCriollo haitianoCroataDanésEslovacoEslovenoEspañolEsperantoEstonioEuskeraFinlandésFrancésGalésGallegoGeorgianoGriegoGujaratiHausaHebreoHindiHmongHolandésHúngaroIgboIndonesioInglésIrlandésIslandésItalianoJaponésJavanésJemerKazajoLaoLatínLetónLituanoMacedonioMalayalamMalayoMalgacheMaltésMaoríMaratíMongolNepalíNoruegoPersaPolacoPortuguésPunjabíRumanoRusoSerbioSesotoSomalíSuajiliSuecoSundanésTagaloTailandésTamilTayikoTeluguTurcoUcranianoUrduUzbecoVietnamitaYidisYorubaZulú

La función de sonido está limitada a 200 caracteres

[/TD]
[TD="width: 5%, align: left"]
Opciones : Historia : Feedback : Donate Cerrar
Options