TL-PS110P and Epson LQ-590

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-11-21 23:32:34
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi there!
First of all, please excuse me if I write here without presentation but I didn't find new users topic.

Then, I write here because I've a problem with Print server and printer in subject.

We ran trough the installation process, changed IP and admin password (as you can see, we can get in by web too) found right printer and associated (PS shows correct model too) but we have troubles in printing. When we send a print page (even Windows test page) it shows up for less than a second in printer's queue but doesn't get printed. We tried also disabling Bi-directional option on PS, changing mode from LPR to RAW and back, with no luck.
I also looked on the web for compatibilty chart and found it, even that model is not shown (besides there are several Epson LQ printers).
Did someone run into same issue?
I attiche here a Screenshot with PS web page and printer's properties.
thank you in advance

SalvaSalva
Options
4 Reply
Re:TL-PS110P and Epson LQ-590
2017-11-22 19:58:53
What's the OS of your computer?
Options
2017-11-23 00:29:12
Hi,
I ran into a similar issue, I have the same printer Epson LQ-590 and and the TPlink TL-PS110P, I set it up using the PSadmin tool with GUI and configured it. It worked on Windows 7 Pro 64Bit and also on Windows 10 Pro and SL 64 Bit. But on the 15th there was a windows update after which all the computers lost the ability to print, a printing icon pops up in the taskbar quickly and then nothing, no prints.

I tested my update theory with system restore to an earlier point i.e before the 15th it started working again but the catch is I have to disable windows update completely, which I have a problem with. Also disabling windows update in windows 10 is very difficult.

Is there a proper solution to fix this issue. I recently replaced the existing printer server with TL-PS110P seeing the compatibility for windows 10

@Keeno System restored temporarily fixed the problem for me

Thanks in advance
Options
2017-11-23 03:58:39

flying snow wrote

What's the OS of your computer?

Hi there.
thank you for your reply. We have two Windows 7 and one Windows 10. Screenshot and nearly all attempts were done with Win 7
Options
2017-11-23 20:31:05
I like this printer model, thanks for sharing information...
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1226

Replies: 4