RE350 unable to access web interface using Edge browser

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-11-22 05:16:16
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

The tittle says it all - I can' access the web administration interface using Edge browser on windows 10 1703. When I try to access the repeater Edge displays a blank page. Access using Opera is normal - I can login and access the whole administration.
The same problem on RE305 was fixed by firmware update, so please do the same here.
Options
4 Reply
Re:RE350 unable to access web interface using Edge browser
2017-11-22 19:39:00
Hi,

Do you use the http://tplinkrepeater.net or IP address to login? And did you try login before you configure the extender or when the extender is working?
Options
2017-11-23 00:11:43

flying snow wrote

Hi,

Do you use the http://tplinkrepeater.net or IP address to login? And did you try login before you configure the extender or when the extender is working?

I tried both ways - by the tplinkrepeater.net adress and by IP. I tried before configuring, using IP 192.168.0.254 and after configuring as access point using IP 192.168.1.2 which is the fixed address of the AP in my network. I tried with wire connection and wireless.
I can access the repeater without any problems using other web browsers - Opera, Internet Explorer. But I use Edge and would like to access the interface using this browser.
Options
2017-11-23 17:02:56

PiotrJakub wrote

I tried both ways - by the tplinkrepeater.net adress and by IP. I tried before configuring, using IP 192.168.0.254 and after configuring as access point using IP 192.168.1.2 which is the fixed address of the AP in my network. I tried with wire connection and wireless.
I can access the repeater without any problems using other web browsers - Opera, Internet Explorer. But I use Edge and would like to access the interface using this browser.

Tplink can check this error by opening the software emulator of the administration interface that is available on your website:
http://www.tp-link.com/us/download/RE350.html#Emulators
It doesn't open in Edge. So it is not a problem in my particular setup, but an error in re350 software/firmware.
Options
2017-12-09 05:56:09
I received an updated beta firmware dated 04 dec 2017 from tplink support that is fixing the problem. Hopefully it will be a part of the next official firmware. Nice job tplink.
Options