WiFi Adapter

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

WiFi Adapter

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
WiFi Adapter
WiFi Adapter
2017-11-23 23:08:39
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

G
M
T

[/TD]
[TD="class: SL, width: 20%, align: left"]Detectar idiomaAfrikáansAlbanésAlemánÁrabeArmenioAzeríBengalíBielorrusoBirmanoBosnioBúlgaroCanarésCatalánCebuanoChecoChichewaChino (Simp)Chino (Trad)CincalésCoreanoCriollo haitianoCroataDanésEslovacoEslovenoEspañolEsperantoEstonioEuskeraFinlandésFrancésGalésGallegoGeorgianoGriegoGujaratiHausaHebreoHindiHmongHolandésHúngaroIgboIndonesioInglésIrlandésIslandésItalianoJaponésJavanésJemerKazajoLaoLatínLetónLituanoMacedonioMalayalamMalayoMalgacheMaltésMaoríMaratíMongolNepalíNoruegoPersaPolacoPortuguésPunjabíRumanoRusoSerbioSesotoSomalíSuajiliSuecoSundanésTagaloTailandésTamilTayikoTeluguTurcoUcranianoUrduUzbecoVietnamitaYidisYorubaZulú
[/TD]
[TD="class: SL, width: 20%, align: left"]AfrikáansAlbanésAlemánÁrabeArmenioAzeríBengalíBielorrusoBirmanoBosnioBúlgaroCanarésCatalánCebuanoChecoChichewaChino (Simp)Chino (Trad)CincalésCoreanoCriollo haitianoCroataDanésEslovacoEslovenoEspañolEsperantoEstonioEuskeraFinlandésFrancésGalésGallegoGeorgianoGriegoGujaratiHausaHebreoHindiHmongHolandésHúngaroIgboIndonesioInglésIrlandésIslandésItalianoJaponésJavanésJemerKazajoLaoLatínLetónLituanoMacedonioMalayalamMalayoMalgacheMaltésMaoríMaratíMongolNepalíNoruegoPersaPolacoPortuguésPunjabíRumanoRusoSerbioSesotoSomalíSuajiliSuecoSundanésTagaloTailandésTamilTayikoTeluguTurcoUcranianoUrduUzbecoVietnamitaYidisYorubaZulú
[/TD]
[TD="class: SL, width: 8%, align: center"]
[/TD]
[TD="class: SL, width: 8%, align: center"]
[/TD]

La función de sonido está limitada a 200 caracteres

[TD="align: center"]
Good Opciones : Historia : Feedback : Donate Cerrar

Good day,

I have a WiFi Adapter TL-WN722N. I use Ubuntu 16.04-64 bits.
As I couldn't install the driver from CD y asked help to Ubuntu-es.
They gave me commands to install it but it is not the driver for my PC and then it doesn't work.
That's why I want to UNINSTALL the driver but don't know how.
I was searching for help in several Forums but without success.

Please, can you tell me how to uninstall this driver?

The commands were these:

sudo apt-get install git dkms git clone https://github.com/lwfinger/rtl8188eu.git sudo dkms add ./rtl8188eu sudo dkms install 8188eu/1.0 sudo modprobe 8188eu The person who helped me didn't ask for version, so I think there is the problem.
On the cage mentions V2.
I've downloaded the driver V2. but before I have to remove the other commands.

Thanks in advance.
Verónica
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 425

Replies: 0

Related Articles