Archer T4U not visible in utility software

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-11-24 00:36:12
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi,

I don't have access to my CD-rom drive so I installed the drivers manually as shown in the FAQ's on this site.
It seemed successful as I managed to connect to the adapter, however the product is not delivering optimum speeds and stability which leads to frustrations.

I think it might have to do with the fact that I can't select the adapter in the utility/driver software, it says I need to plug in my adapter, which is plugged in, since I have internet and the green light is blinking.

Thanks,
Jerry
Options
2 Reply
Re:Archer T4U not visible in utility software
2017-11-24 16:00:31
The utility is optional. Even though it doesn't detect the adapter, should not affect the performance. Check the signal strength, make sure it's not too far from your router; verify connection from your router is stable. try change channel on the router. http://www.tp-link.com/en/faq-709.html
Options
Re:Archer T4U not visible in utility software
2018-01-24 12:28:37
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 782

Replies: 2