connect m5 after changing modem provider

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-11-25 05:35:34
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

i have changed the modem from my provider. After the change the APP can't find the Deco. The led's on the deco units are green. When I try to make a new network and restart the deco unit (power off/on) the led goes from red to green. But still the wifi is nog working. For connecting the led's must be blue (blinking). How can i arrange this.
Options
2 Reply
Re:connect m5 after changing modem provider
2017-11-27 16:33:32
When I had problems first setting up a Deco node and had to remove my first network, using the Reset button on the back forcibly removed them from the network configuration. Perhaps you could do this to the router node with the other Decos unplugged. Pressing the Reset button should restart the Deco unit and make it pulse blue after restarting.
Options
Re:connect m5 after changing modem provider
2017-11-28 02:29:51
After resetting the units with the ' reset button' on the back it succeeded to connect the units to a new network. Thanks!

dtnewport wrote

When I had problems first setting up a Deco node and had to remove my first network, using the Reset button on the back forcibly removed them from the network configuration. Perhaps you could do this to the router node with the other Decos unplugged. Pressing the Reset button should restart the Deco unit and make it pulse blue after restarting.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 637

Replies: 2

Related Articles