Archer T6E Adapter work too slow

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-12-02 23:05:57
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Model : Archer T6E

Hardware Version : v1.0

Firmware Version :

ISP : WIND Infostrada Italy

Good Morning,
i change my internet subscription from ADSL to Fiber and i update my home network hardwares. I have installed one Archer C7 as a router and an Archer T6E card on my desktop PC.
i have done some test with other devices (notebook, smartphones, etc) and with the 5.0Ghz wireless i can reach around 78Mbps of internet (almost the maximum) but with my PC and Archer T6E card i reach 30 or 40Mbps...
Any suggestions? For now i have Windows 7... on the Chrismas holiday maybe i change to Win10.

Thanks
Options
4 Reply
Re:Archer T6E Adapter work too slow
2017-12-04 11:16:32
The link speed is 78Mbps? check the wireless environment firstly, adjust the antenna and upgrade the driver
Options
2017-12-05 02:35:48
Thank you for your answer. I confirm that the speed on the router is around 80Mbps. on other devices I can receive on 5GHz wireless around 78Mbps. I've tried moving the access point, adjust the antennas of rhe card behind the pc and update drivers with the latest available on the site but nothing ...
Options
2017-12-11 22:16:34
http://www.tp-link.com/us/download/Archer-T6E.html#Driver
Download and install the latest drivers from TP-Link
Options
2017-12-11 23:16:34
Already downloaded and installed the last driver but nothning change.
The strange thing is that last weekend I activated the 5GHZ Wireless network of the Dlink modem that provided me my ISP (which is a s**t) that is before the Archer C7 and that works perfectly at 78Mbps in down and 20Mbps in up (the max of my connection).
It seems strange that it works with different brands and not between TP-Link products of same series.

I tried another time to do some tests on the Archer C7 5GHz Network settings changing, instead Auto, the options Only 802.11, Channel width 80MHz and the channels 36 or 48 but nothing :(((

The router with my notebook and smartphone work ok sending 78/20
The receiveng card on PC with Dlink work receiving 78/20
The router with card don't work.... max 30-40/15 Mbps....
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1872

Replies: 4