Can't find my WIFI (SSID's) anymore (Archer C2300)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-12-06 05:18:02
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi,

I've recently purchased the C2300. It worked like a charm until today. I had my 2.4 and 5 GHZ channels configured, and was getting great speed and coverage in the entire house. So I was very happy!

Somehow this all changed and I don't know how. I've lost both my SSID's in my network overview. None of my devices (Samsung S7, Iphone 7, Tablet, PC and laptop) can find any of the channels. When I wen to settings somehow 5GHz wasn't supported in my region anymore(?) which was strange. 2.4Ghz was according to the settings still active (no SSID hided). I've tried to reset my router (and my modem), updated it to the latest firmware, unplugged and re-plugged every cable possible and even tried a factory reset. None of it worked. Both SSID's still aren't visible anymore. I've tested the network cable to be sure if there weren't any other interference or network problems by plugging in from my modem straight into my laptop. This worked perfectly. I've also called the cable company just to be sure. But no network problems there.

I'm not a very tech savvy guy, so maybe I've missed something? But somehow I have no wifi signal(s) anymore from my new router, and I have no idea how to get them back.

Hopefully some can point me in the right direction. Thank you in advance!

Cheers.
Options
1 Reply
Re:Can't find my WIFI (SSID's) anymore (Archer C2300)
2017-12-08 04:18:36
Hi,

May be your router is dead and you have to ask a replacement...
Options