Router statistics

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Router statistics

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Router statistics
Router statistics
2017-12-08 05:21:26
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi

I am trying to work out the ststistics on my TL-WR 1043ND router, v1 I think..

In particular the stats for one IP 192.168.1.103 which shows 24911824 bytes...

This IP is for my Amazon Fire TV box which is not actually turned on, (Black/blank screen) it is in standby mode.. This was reset to zero about 3 hours ago but as you can see the bytes value is going up...

Can anyone confirm if this is just a case of the Amazon Fire TV and the router linking together and communicating between each other, i.e checking they are still linked to the WiFi network or it is the actual internet usage which as it is not being used and is in standby seems odd.. :) I appreciate that if I was using the device it would increase but it seems odd when on standby doing nothing.

I am hoping it is just internal network communication rather than actual internet traffic.

Stuart
Options
1 Reply
Re:Router statistics
2017-12-08 19:10:32
Ignore this message, I have worked out that when I rebooted my router it has changed all the IP addresses around for some devices, my Amazon is now 102 and my mobile phone 103 ...

This can be deleted if you prefer :)
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 649

Replies: 1

Related Articles