TL-WA850RE_V1.20 keeps disconnecting from my router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-12-08 20:52:36
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi all,

My TP-Link TL-WA850RE_V1.20 range extender keeps disconnecting from my router Fritz!Box 7490. My Wifi security is set to WPA2.

I first had firmware version 140826. I also tried firmware version 150127, which I found on the German site but that does not seem to solve the problem. Or should I revert back to the 140310 firmware?

When I unplug the range extender and plug it back in the Internet works, but after a while only two lights on the left site of the range extender blink and there is no Internet connection anymore.

Is there another firmware version which works better or does anyone have a solution for this problem?

More people seem to have the same problem. Do I need to buy a new range extender? I have 4 TP-Link TL-WA850RE range extenders, which are connected to each other. That works quite well. The problem lies with the range extender connected to the router. I also tried switching the range extender connected to the router with one of the other range extenders, but that didn't solve the problem.

Any suggestions are more than welcome!

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,

Rohin Mehra
Options
1 Reply
Re:TL-WA850RE_V1.20 keeps disconnecting from my router
2017-12-22 10:38:31
Rohin;

Have you gone through the System log of the device to see if there is a clue as to why it keeps disconnecting? If so that could lead you to a resolution. Hope that helps
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1834

Replies: 1

Related Articles