Archer C2300 - Constant Loss Of Internet Connectivity

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-12-13 23:07:28
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Model : Archer C2300

Hardware Version : v1

Firmware Version : 170922

ISP : Columbus Networks - Flow Jamaica

Hello all.

I've been having a problem where while using the Internet (usually gaming), I lose connection to the net. The Internet LED on the router goes red and when I sign into the router, it doesn't seem to be able to get an IP address from my ISP. I switched back to my old D-Link DIR-615 running ddwrt and this issue doesn't show up at all. I've already called a technician from ISP to come check their modem but while I wait on that, is there any known issue with the Archer C2300 that would cause this?

The current set up at home is as follows:

The C2300 recently completely factory reset with the only changes being: SSIDs on both frequencies edited (name & password), and an external HDD attached to the USB 2.0 port (a different username and password made to authenticate access to shared drive)

The router is connected to my ISP's modem - an Arris TM602G cable modem.

There's also a
TP-Link N150 acting as a wireless extender
Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer C2300 - Constant Loss Of Internet Connectivity
2017-12-14 17:08:19
Maybe you need contact tplink technical support via mail. And send them the system log for the further troubleshooting.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 962

Replies: 1

Related Articles