Games exit to desktop - Archer T9E

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-12-14 03:06:43
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

All the games are minimized every few minutes and the system exit to desktop since I connected the card.
Disabling it from the control panel behaves normally.

Sorry for my English.
Options
3 Reply
Re:Games exit to desktop - Archer T9E
2017-12-14 16:28:42
weird, you can contact with the support
Options
2017-12-26 12:48:07
I have been having what seems to be the same issue or close to the same issue. Every now and then my game will close all by itself. I had installed the Archer T9E a few days ago. The speed is good to excellent. I had noticed while visiting Youtube that the overall sound of the music was a bit more full and at a higher detail. I assume a faster connection to my PC makes the difference. I will try and look further into why the game periodically closes on it's own. My wireless card before this I did not have that issue with that one.
Options
2017-12-27 03:07:21
Sorry for my bad English (I'm Spanish - thanks Google).

I contacted with the support of TP LInk (Spain) and they proposed update to the version of Windows 10 1709 build 17025, only available after registration in the Windows Insider program https://insider.windows.com. I did it and the problem was solved.
With this version the system was not completely stable and I dowgrade to the public release 1709, the problem has not been reproduced and the games run well.

Good luck!!

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 355

Replies: 3

Related Articles