WR741 connected but no internet!

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-12-18 04:44:32
Model : TL-WR741ND

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi to all
Im trying to use RW740ND v4.22 as a simple wifi client. My acess point (hotspot) is an Huawei Y6 phone,connected to 4G network. Other phones are working normally when connected to my phone. But this router does not. Router is connected to my pc

with an ethernet cable.

I enter 192.168.0.1 and then use Survey button to find my acess point,so i find it and click connect. After that,i think that's all i need to do,right?

My PC (Windows7x64) is creating some local area connection,but as you can see on the pictures,that last third icon is gray color.

So,something is wrong. I try to load pages,but there's no internet,as you can see. Phone is working normally and it says to me that there's one device currently connected to it. I have disabled DHCP on the router. What else i need to do?

Please help ,Alex

Options
1 Reply
fixed
2017-12-21 09:06:13
dhcp disabled,a password must be put in on both sides,ap and ap client,and specific encryption type must be selected.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 610

Replies: 1