Strange issues after adding 4th Deco

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-12-27 01:06:45
Model :

Hardware Version : 1.0

Firmware Version : 1.15 and 1.16

I added a 4th Deco and now have 2 issue:
[*]In the Deco app on mij iphone, I see only 1 of my Deco's, but I'm sure the other ones are also online and I guess working okay. It also states that all Deco's are online:confused:
[*]How do I update my new added Deco, which is still on 1.15. The other one are all-ready on 1.16. If I do a firmware update the app says the Home WiFi system is uptodate:rolleyes:

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Rien
Options
4 Reply
Re:Strange issues after adding 4th Deco
2017-12-28 03:14:49
You get the update after a reboot of the system.
Options
2017-12-28 11:02:35

RdP wrote

I added a 4th Deco and now have 2 issue:
[*]In the Deco app on mij iphone, I see only 1 of my Deco's, but I'm sure the other ones are also online and I guess working okay. It also states that all Deco's are online:confused:
[*]How do I update my new added Deco, which is still on 1.15. The other one are all-ready on 1.16. If I do a firmware update the app says the Home WiFi system is uptodate:rolleyes:
Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Rien

May I know how do you locate and connect your Deco units? Wired or wirelessly? AP mode or Router mode? Are they connected to the same switch?
Please tap the marked icon and check if there are multiple networks appearing in the Deco app.

Options
2017-12-29 02:14:58
Hi,

My existing 3 Deco's are; 2 wired and 1 wireless, running in AP mode and attached to the same switch.
The new (4th) one is also wired to the same switch .

There is only one network in the list.

Thank you.
Options
2017-12-29 19:29:26
Try to tap the

icon, and then slide to left or right and check if there is any other network.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 585

Replies: 4

Related Articles