Newbie Question

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Newbie Question

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Newbie Question
Newbie Question
2017-12-28 21:16:20
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Apologies in advance if this seems like a stupid question. So, I have my Deco M5 set-up and working. What I have done is turned off the wifi of my BT Homehub and everyone connects directly through the new Deco wireless. I have my set-up in router mode. I am a little confused by the AP mode and whether I should be using that. Not really an issue, as everything is working, I just want to make sure I have it all right.

One more quick thing, on the parental controls I have two questions. Firstly, is it not possible to have a profile identified with devices without logging their activity? Secondly, is there a way to get hold of the full history from the child's browsing activity?

Many thanks in advance
Options
1 Reply
Re:Newbie Question
2017-12-30 00:06:47
If you are just using the DECO as your main and only wireless router, then it should be in router mode. If you have more deco's they would be in AP (access point) mode. Sounds like you have it correct.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 425

Replies: 1

Related Articles