Bluetooth and wifi interference

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-12-29 02:20:48
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello,I just received a pair of bluetooth headphones and when i connected my phone to it and to my home wifi network, i couldn't use the wifi (my phone connected but i couldn't watch any YT videos or anything else). I have a TP-LINK WR841N router, a Huawei P8 lite and a pair of Philips SHB3060 headphones. Thanks for your help
Options
2 Reply
Re:Bluetooth and wifi interference
2018-06-03 12:38:01
Try this one at least once:
Step 1: Turn on WIFI and connect to your network. Check to make sure you can browse the web, etc.
Step 2: Turn on Bluetooth and connect to a stereo device such as Bluetooth headphones, receiver, car head unit, etc. Check to make sure you can listen to music that is stored on your phone first.
Step 3: Now start an app that streams music over the Internet, such as TuniWiki, Mog, etc. Let the music play. You will most likely hear a couple of dropouts before the music just freezes.
Step 4: Now check to see if you can browse the web or use other Internet functions. Your WIFI status will most likely show that you are still connected, but you will be unable to do anything.
Step 5: Now turn WIFI off and then turn it back on. Your connection should be working again, that is, until you attempt to use the Internet to stream music, etc.
Options
Re:Bluetooth and wifi interference
2019-03-15 09:34:41

Looks like there is some problem with your headphones, you should get a nice pair of headphones.

I came across this article, you may want   to give a look hhttps://www.segmentblue.com/best-headphones/

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1852

Replies: 2

Related Articles