Resetting the Deco

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Resetting the Deco

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Resetting the Deco
Resetting the Deco
2018-01-01 17:36:39
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi everybodyBeen some very frustrating hours with the new Deco system. See a lot of questions on this forum that several people have similar experiences.My first qeustion on this forum:When I reset a Deco unit by pressing a sharp object in the little hole, should the power to the unit be on or off? Or doesn’t it matter? How long should I press this button? The very minimalistic user interface with the single LED is frustrating, and as a user I am nearly always unsure what state each unit is in. It takes a lot of trial and error to walk through each new installation cycle of all three Decos.
Options
1 Reply
Re:Resetting the Deco
2018-01-04 17:44:59 - last edited 2018-12-06 07:30:15

Deco must be powered on all the time during a reset.

Press the RESET button at the bottom for one second only, then the LED light on the Deco node will become yellow, indicating that it's been reset.
Just wait for about 2 minutes till the LED is pulsing blue, a reset has been done.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 554

Replies: 1

Related Articles