RE450 latest firmware for United Kingdom

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-01-01 22:36:28
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi All

Can someone please tell me how I can download the latest version of the firmware for RE450 v1?

On all TP-Links EU sites the latest version is dated 11th January 2017, surely there must be a newer version available?

Thank you.
Options
5 Reply
Re:RE450 latest firmware for United Kingdom
2018-01-02 15:35:45
Options
2018-01-02 19:53:39
Not sure why my messages aren't being posted.
Options
2018-01-03 01:18:41
Hi, Poet - I posted earlier but as I am new I seem to have some restrictions applied. Anyway, I'll try again.

Thank you very much for pointing me in the right direction, that link you provided worked and allowed me to download the latest version of the firmware for both RE450 and RE650 which I am currently testing.

I am curious why TP-Link do not update each country's support page and only update some. I was only able to find the latest version of the firmware in the USA and Germany's support page but was a little nervous about using these firmware as they belong to a different country but I'm guessing they're all the same.

TP-Link makes great hardware and I just wish they'd better streamline their software update support.

Out of the box, the RE650 had an auto-update feature in the 'System Tools > Firmware upgrade' section but after I updated it once to some November 2017 firmware, this feature is no longer available and now I only see the manual update option! I then updated it manually to the December 2017 firmware.

We are at least somewhat tech savvy and can find our way around or at least know where to go and ask but imagine the average user who has no idea about these things!

Thanks again.
Options
2018-01-13 20:40:58
This firmware cause checksum error in re450 v1 EU, no upgrade action and present checksum error. PLEASE TP-LINK RESOLVE THE PROBLEM !
Options
2018-01-23 03:34:24

Marcio Ayran wrote

This firmware cause checksum error in re450 v1 EU, no upgrade action and present checksum error. PLEASE TP-LINK RESOLVE THE PROBLEM !

I have updated the firmware without problems. This firmware is for the device version first (V1) and for previous versions of firmware for Europe (EU), if your device does not meet these requirements the update may not work. What version of firmware is installed now on your device?
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1058

Replies: 5

Related Articles