I want change password for 54Mbps Wireless Routers ?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-01-02 12:24:31
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Please help me
Options
6 Reply
Re:I want change password for 54Mbps Wireless Routers ?
2018-01-13 00:03:26

ANTIVIRUSSUPPORT wrote

You ca do this by going into the settings option of thje router. Access the setting page of the router by entering the IP of the router in the browsers
https://vipretechsupport.deviantart.com/

i don't do it, why ?
Options
2018-03-17 16:21:05
What kind of device are you using?
Options
2018-05-14 20:05:41
To change WiFi password first you need to acess admin panel.To do so you need to go to special address when you're connected to WiFi router, usually 192.168.1.1 or tplinklogin.net, but that address depends on the router itself, check router back where is given basic information, there should be admin panel login address.The credentials for login would be "admin" for both, username and password.After you log in successfully, look for Security or Wireless/Wlan tab, there should be password change option.That's it, I hope I was detailed.
Options
2018-06-10 14:44:39

namkhoahungthinh wrote

Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Please help me

You can contact to me! :P
Options
2018-07-06 14:19:17
Hello, I know a few web hackers who created a system to hack accounts I use when I lost my password
Options
2020-07-07 18:03:26

@namkhoahungthi 

hey, you can easily change your routers's password in few seconds folllow the following steps to change the password of your router

• Open the router admin panel. Most of tp link routers ip address is 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1 so you can open your router admin panel with this ip addresss
  • Now you have to login to access admin panel now type admi in both username and password to access the admin panel 
  • Now you have successfully access the admin panel and here you can change your router panel easily. 

Give thumsup if this is helpful for your. Thanks 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1120

Replies: 6

Related Articles