Any way to change what's considered weekdays versus weekends?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-01-05 17:10:39
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello,

I've been using the Deco for about 4 months now, and I really like it so far... I've just decided to wade in to the parental controls aspect to try to replace the Circle by Disney, which is a less-than-ideal solution for us.

My issue is that we're currently deployed overseas in the Arabian Gulf, and our work week is Sunday thru Thursday. I don't see any way to get away from the default, U.S. version of the Monday to Friday work week for parental controls. Is there one? It would make what already appear to be decent, router-level parental controls actually be useful in our home.

Thank you!
dp
Options
2 Reply
Re:Any way to change what's considered weekdays versus weekends?
2018-01-17 17:33:23
TP-LINK plan to make weekdays editable by customer.
When new firmware release,you can upgrade it to use new features.
Options
Re:Any way to change what's considered weekdays versus weekends?
2018-01-26 07:26:42
On a similar thread - what nights are considered school nights?
If Mon-Fri is the standard week, what nights are school nights? Are Sun-Thu considered school nights?
If the change requested on this thread is implemented, will the school nights be changed to coincide, or will they also become editable?
Options