Archer T2U wireless adapter - not recognising adaptor!

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-01-06 05:44:48
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi, I've had so many problems using adapter and it's driving me nuts! It's important to know that after lots of clicking around, I have managed to get it working. But I'm not sure why it just seems to disconnect.

Currently, the problem is, that when I click on the desktop TP-LInk logo, and get the box with Status/WPS/Network/Profile/Advanced tabs, I can't access any of the tabs except for Advanced. It then states "Please choose a wireless network adapter" then the drop down box is completely blank! The adapter is plugged in, and other devices work from those ports.

Any ideas??
Options
2 Reply
Re:Archer T2U wireless adapter - not recognising adaptor!
2018-01-09 16:46:11
reinstall the Utility or use the wireless tool build-in Windows, could it work?
Options
Re:Archer T2U wireless adapter - not recognising adaptor!
2018-01-11 06:03:06
Thanks for your reply. I tried re-installing several times. I'm not sure what you mean by using the wireless tool but to be honest i've given up now. I've binned the TP link and bought another brand - have had no problems so far!
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 796

Replies: 2