Archer C7 V3 - system error? WiFi Not Working, can't reset the router?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-01-08 23:46:56
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi, I've recently bought a second-hand (that was supposedly stated as "new/unused" in the listing) Archer C7 (US) V3.0 from someone online. I meant to use it as an AP/switch for my home network. However, when I turn it on, I am not able to access the configuration page (192.168.0.1).

There are only 3 LED lights that are turned on
[*]Power LED (constantly on not blinking),
[*]System (constantly on not blinking)
[*]Wifi 5ghz (constantly on)
The wifi is not broadcasting at all but the Ethernet works (I.e. LAN cable >> Archer C7 >> LAN cable>> Computer).
I do have a Killer E2200 Gigabit Ethernet port on my laptop and as I understand from this thread, Killer Ethernet ports have a problem with crashing Archer C7s? However, the problem doesn't seem to be involving crashing on my router but more of that the router seems to be not working...

The reset button is also not working at all too, I've tried holding it down for > 10s and even > 20s

Have I gotten scammed or am I just not doing something correctly?
Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer C7 V3 - system error? WiFi Not Working, can't reset the router?
2018-01-09 10:59:23
Please contact tplink support via support.forum@tp-link.com
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 665

Replies: 1

Related Articles