TL-WN8200ND randomly changing internet connection settings

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-01-21 09:04:12
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Model: TL-WN8200ND

Hardware Version: 1.1

Firmware Version: 1015.7.702.2012

ISP: TPG

Hi,
Hoping the information I have provided is correct. Recently bought this model and it manages to connect easily and the connection quality is hugely improved from my previous adapter so its great, however occasionally (probably once a day) it will disconnect from the internet. When I check my wireless connection settings (both in the wireless config utility and in network and sharing centre) it has changed from WPA2 to WPA2 Enterprise. Most of the time when I change these settings back it reconnects and is fine again. Sometimes though it will still say it cannot connect to the network, and windows diagnostics cannot find the root of the issue. Unplugging my adapter and plugging it back in fixes it immediately. Would really like to know what could possibly be causing this so any help that can be provided would be great.

Thanks in advance,
Matt
Options
1 Reply
Re:TL-WN8200ND randomly changing internet connection settings
2018-01-22 16:16:37
maybe you can contact with the support
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 557

Replies: 1