No internet on 2.4GHz band on RE200

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-01-21 21:03:46
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I picked up an RE200 recently and set it up with no issues. It seemed to work fine at first but now there’s no internet connection coming through on the 2.4 band. The 5GHz band seems to be working fine but that’s no use to me as it’s not compatible with some devices I use.I’ve reset and reconfigured the extender a few times and made sure the firmware was up to date but not had any joy.The router doesn’t need any particular settings for extenders and is using a dynamic IP, if that makes any difference.Any idea what’s going wrong?
Options
1 Reply
Re:No internet on 2.4GHz band on RE200
2018-01-22 17:58:22
Hello Adam, check the connection between the RE200 and your main router. Also make sure you main router is distributing IP to the RE200, if not you can assign a static IP.
You can also check the distance between the two routers. Do some test and make sure the RE200 is on the middle of your deadzone and your main router.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1018

Replies: 1

Related Articles