Archer C9 can't login to TP-Link Cloud

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-01-21 22:56:18
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I have an Archer C9 router. When I bought it and configured, I was able to login to TP-Link Cloud. I was able to use TP-Link DDNS and manage the router via Tether App.
About a month ago, TP-Link Cloud login not working from router. Email and password entered, but nothing happen when Log In clicked.
"Register Now" button says "Oops... We can't reach the cloud server.". Internet is accessible via router, I'm currently using that.
Without cloud login, TP-Link DDNS and management via Tether app, not working.
Options
7 Reply
Re:Archer C9 can't login to TP-Link Cloud
2018-01-22 15:45:36
You would better contact tp-link support via email. That will be more helpful
Options
2018-01-23 03:27:45
OK. I'll post it if I get a valuable answer.
Options
2018-01-24 12:21:14
I have the same problem but what I bought is archer C60(ac1350). I bought it on Dec. 22, 2017. And it happened yesterday. I typed in email address and pw, nothing happened.

I turned the power off and on and it seemed to be normal. But at night time I tried on my another computer, it said only one device is allowed to log in( I used to be able to log in different browsers in various computers and app). So I quit logging, thinking I will try on my last logged in pc. Today I tried, nothing happened.
Options
2018-01-27 15:01:53
I installed an extension called IPvFoo in chrome to show whether my webpage is IPv4 or IPv6. Today I noticed my facebook was back to IPv4( I didn't change any settings), I decided to login tp-link web interface, and I successfully logged in. What a surprise! After I logged in, I went to IPv6 section, I chose to log off and save, then log on and save. My facebook and youtube were back to IPv6. :)

App is still not working but I am ok with that. Hope you are also lucky like me. :)

Jan. 28, 2018, not working again. I'm not surprized. :D
Options
2019-01-11 16:39:04

I have the same issue. Unable to connect to the cloud server. If I try to log in. 

Options
2020-01-11 15:31:06

@viszlaib Same problem here. I have a c9 v5 which does not react when i try to log into the tp-link cloud via my local login. 

I input my correct login details and click login but nothing happens...seems to be affecting my IFTTT functionality as well which sucks.

Options
2020-01-12 17:23:50

@viszlaib 

I spoke to TP-Link and they suggestested a simple reboot of the router which worked. I now have access to the cloud via my router and IFTTT can communicate with my router. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 3003

Replies: 7