Urgent: New Archer C2 AC900 can't work with network printers (broadcast problem?)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Urgent: New Archer C2 AC900 can't work with network printers (broadcast problem?)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-02-03 07:39:57
Hi

I have new Archer C2 AC900 V3. 2 pieces, both set as access points connected to main router. To first Archer is connected wifi printer. If customer is connected to this 1st Archer, printing works, if customer is connected to 2nd Archer printing is not working.

Now strange thing: I can always connect to printer's web site via local IP, but not print on it. As I understand when printing starts, some UDP broadcast is send to locate printer and that is not working.

My older routers was WR841N with exactly same configuration and that was working fine, so it must be some firmware bug in this router.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 402

Replies: 0

Related Articles