Connecting Different Sub Net to My System

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-02-14 09:43:39 - last edited 2021-04-20 12:05:24
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Dear All ,

I do not have much idea about the network, we are landed in Project where we are connecting our communication System to CCTV Network . The CCTV are connected to one of PoE Switch and we are allowed to use one Port of PoE Switch to connect to our Network. There is 20 CCTV Camera and i need to view only 2 Camera on my System.

My Communication Vendor told us that he can not integrate the CCTV as the Network address of CCTV Camera (10.1.40.180 and 10.1.40.185 ) are different from our Network which is 192.168.128.xxx

Somebody suggest using router to solve the problem.

Can i have the propose Solution and cost-effective product to be used?

Regard

Mohammed IQBAL
File:
VLAN Configuration Network.pdfDownload
Options
1 Reply
Re:Connecting Different Sub Net to My System
2018-02-26 15:24:59 - last edited 2021-04-20 12:05:24

QUADRA wrote

Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Dear All ,

I do not have much idea about the network, we are landed in Project where we are connecting our communication System to CCTV Network . The CCTV are connected to one of PoE Switch and we are allowed to use one Port of PoE Switch to connect to our Network. There is 20 CCTV Camera and i need to view only 2 Camera on my System.

My Communication Vendor told us that he can not integrate the CCTV as the Network address of CCTV Camera (10.1.40.180 and 10.1.40.185 ) are different from our Network which is 192.168.128.xxx

Somebody suggest using router to solve the problem.

Can i have the propose Solution and cost-effective product to be used?

Regard

Mohammed IQBAL

Router could reach your goal. :eek: in fact, you only need a router to connect two different network segment. Any router do for your topology. If it is me, I recommend TL-ER5120 v3.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 309

Replies: 1

Related Articles