Archer C3150 - Setting up VPN

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-02-17 00:54:08
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi there,

I've recently taken delivery of a Archer C3150 router and for the most part am very happy with it.

I was hoping someone might be able to tell me if the following is possible, and if so how I might go about achieving it? I've had a play but am getting no where.

I have a paid VPN service which I use on my smart phone, it includes openVPN which I've setup locally on my NAS drive successfully, I was wondering though, can I set it up on the router itself, so all connected devices go out via the VPN automatically (i.e. so it doesn't need setting up locally on each device, so of which don't have the ability, my smart TV for instance).

Many thanks

Options
2 Reply
Re:Archer C3150 - Setting up VPN
2018-02-19 00:55:34
Sorry I should have said its a V1 model with the latest f/w.Cheers
Options
Re:Archer C3150 - Setting up VPN
2018-02-26 14:50:12
Yes, this should be possible. I have VPN running on my router for approximatly 9 months now. I did need a beta firmware to be able to get it working. Itwas pretty straightforward to setup. Jut follow the steps in the menu.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1790

Replies: 2

Related Articles