Can't install latest driver

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-02-20 01:58:13
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Dear Users,

I have a problem installing the latest driver for my TL-WN821N V5 for Windows 7 - 32. I use version 160315 and it locks up my computer at least twice a week due to rtwlanu.sys BSOD.
I tired to install version 170726 and it tells me that I need to uninstall my previous driver version first. This is where I'm stuck, no matter what I do I always get that message. I uninstall the driver, delete old drivers, restart the computer, same message. It won't let me install the latest driver. I can't do manual install because it is one setup.exe and can't be unpacked. I need help, thanks.

Options
3 Reply
Re:Can't install latest driver
2018-03-22 13:42:28
Before you install that driver, you may go to device manager and check the device status of that adapter, if it shows the device is working properly which means the driver has already been installed, maybe the windows install it automatically?
Options
2018-03-22 15:05:55
artikel bagus
Options
2018-03-22 17:30:41
uninstall it in the control panel
Options