Archer C60 packet loss on wired connection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-02-25 05:22:34
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi!

I am experiencing 5-10% packet loss on my tp-link Archer C60 AC1350 when using a lot of data, for example while playing online games.
I have the latest firmware and have confirmed that the packet loss is occuring in the router.

Anyone have an idea of what might be the cause or how i can solve this issue?
I bought the router last year, so i don't want to have to replace it so soon.
Options
4 Reply
Re:Archer C60 packet loss on wired connection
2018-03-16 14:55:40
How do you test the packet loss? Connect your device to the modem directly and make a comparison I would say. If your device connects to the router wirelessly, change wireless channel to avoid interference and get better performance.
Options
2018-03-17 00:15:31
I have tested by using a MTR program both while connected to the ruter and while going directly to the modem. I only get packet loss while connected to the router and the packet loss starts in the router. I am connecting with cable and have tried multiple cables on all ports on the router.
Options
2018-03-19 19:58:51
you can contact tp-link support. They can test it if there is somethong wrong in this router
Options
2020-08-14 21:46:01
How to contact i with tp-link support?
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1036

Replies: 4