TL-WA850RE v4.0 - wrong mac address and date

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-03-14 18:54:17
Model : TL-WA850RE

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version : 1.0.0 Build 20171218 Rel. 59722(6985)

ISP :

I buy this extender but I have some problems with the mac address.My router is configured to allow access only to the specified device (identified by the MAC address)the extender sent the mac address badly and the router did not allow the connection.I disabled DHCP from the extender.If I remove mac protection from the router, everything works correctly.

Furthemore date is in the past...2017
I buy this extender but I have some problems with the mac address.My router is configured to allow access only to the specified device (identified by the MAC address)the extender sent the mac address badly and the router did not allow the connection.I disabled DHCP from the extender.If I remove mac protection from the router, everything works correctly.
Options
1 Reply
Re:TL-WA850RE v4.0 - wrong mac address and date
2018-03-15 14:34:12
Your router will detect devices connected to the extender and show their MAC address, IP address and so on under wireless statistics or somewhere like that. Put those MAC addresses in the access control of the router.
FYI
https://www.tp-link.com/en/faq-927.html
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 652

Replies: 1

Related Articles