Deco report shows mostly (null) for all user profiles

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-03-17 17:51:35
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

The recent Deco Report (01-Mar-2018) is showing mostly (null) for everyone. (null) started showing on insights a few months ago. Now it is almost impossible to determine what sites are being visited.Is this a common problem, or is it something to do with my setup?
File:
Screenshot_20180317-094008_1521279726576.jpgDownload
Options
6 Reply
Re:Deco report shows mostly (null) for all user profiles
2018-03-18 02:51:23
Same problem here. We've had our Deco since December. It worked fine for the first several weeks but now, while the wireless and Pause/Play controls are fine, we are seeing (null) for most Insights (daily and monthly reports), and it seems like we're seeing ugly hostnames like captive.roku.com more often.Also disconcerting is that TP Link staff don't seem to be spending any time on this forum any more. It feels like the product is being pushed aside. ?
Options
2018-03-20 17:11:06
i contacted tp-link support and they told me that some website or app can't be recognized by Trendmicro so it will show as null. It will be fixed in the next update.
Options
2018-03-21 11:00:40

Shield101 wrote

i contacted tp-link support and they told me that some website or app can't be recognized by Trendmicro so it will show as null. It will be fixed in the next update.
Next update of what? I'm running the same firmware today as I was in January, when the Insights reports worked.Thanks.
Options
2018-04-03 11:32:39
I have the same observations of (null) entries. It defeats the purpose of monitoring websites visited by my teens! I hope TP-Link (& TrendMicro) can quickly fix it in next firmware update.
Options
2018-05-02 16:29:54

WaferGuy wrote

I have the same observations of (null) entries. It defeats the purpose of monitoring websites visited by my teens! I hope TP-Link (& TrendMicro) can quickly fix it in next firmware update.

For unknown reasons, the problem was resolved in last 2 weeks. Now "insight" does not show (null) anymore! It's working!
Options
2018-05-03 08:13:51
So it has - current insights don't show the issue! Great!
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1433

Replies: 6

Related Articles