Problem connecting to devices in network

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-03-17 18:09:10
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello,

i have modem from my service provider and yesterday i bought the deco M5 which i connected to my modem.

another connection on my modem is to a POE plug. another POE plug is connected where my television stands and where i also use a mediaplayer Popcorn hour A300.

before the deco M5 i could wireless connect to the popcorn hour because it was connect to the samen modem but now because i use the wifi of the deco M5 i doesnt work anymore?

any ideas how i can get this to work?
Options
2 Reply
Re:Problem connecting to devices in network
2018-03-19 10:05:40
Nielsvg

Your Popcorn Hour A300 was connected to your prior router. Most likely the credentials on your new Deco M5 are different (SSID - Password - Security).... so go into its settings and look for the new Wifi from the Deco.

Wishing you luck!

Peter
Options
Re:Problem connecting to devices in network
2018-03-19 15:03:09

PMSyPly wrote

NielsvgYour Popcorn Hour A300 was connected to your prior router. Most likely the credentials on your new Deco M5 are different (SSID - Password - Security).... so go into its settings and look for the new Wifi from the Deco.Wishing you luck!Peter
Hello PeterIt is connected with poe cables and not wireless
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 639

Replies: 2

Related Articles