Airprint printer not detected

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-03-22 16:36:22
Model : TL-WA901ND

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Good day
I am having a problem with the access point TL-WA701 which is operated as client (network card) connecting an HP 1536 network printer to my WIFI
This printer used to work with my iphone flawlessly when the printer was directly connected to the main router
As I moved the router to a new place and connecting the printer as a client to the access point the printer is now not discovered by the iphone giving an error

Do I have to enable or disable or enable something to make it detected and work ?
Options
2 Reply
Re:Airprint printer not detected
2018-03-28 09:42:03
connect a computer to TL-WA701ND, is internet working on it? if no, you need to reconfigure the Client settings on the unit. it is not connected to your Wi-Fi.
if yes, check the ip settings on your printer. make sure it is DHCP/dynamic ip.
Options
Re:Airprint printer not detected
2018-03-30 16:09:49
I have restarted my ads router , put off the repeater and I was able to detect the printer so l reconfigure the repeater and it worksThanks for answering
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1579

Replies: 2

Related Articles