RE200 LIMITED internet on NOTEBOOK, cell works perfectly

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-03-26 21:47:18
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I have purchased a RE200 and set it up. It works just fine with all cellphones in the house, including in areas that didnt work before..
However, my notebook stays with LIMITED access. I tried everything, from changing the DNS e IP protocols, to using CMD netsh it reset, and etc..
My extender is updated with the lateste firmware, and I tried resetting it several times..

I have a friend with the same issue..

someone help?
Options
3 Reply
Re:RE200 LIMITED internet on NOTEBOOK, cell works perfectly
2018-03-27 20:13:32
what is the operating system of your notebook? is is connected fine to regular Wi-Fi without tp-link extender?
Options
2018-03-27 20:49:00

flying snow wrote

what is the operating system of your notebook? is is connected fine to regular Wi-Fi without tp-link extender?
Sorry, I'm New.. so, it's anexo DELL INSPIRON 15 N5010 with Windows 8.1 installed and It works fine with the regular WIFI through the router/modem.The wireless adaptar os the onde that comes with the notebook and I am pretty sure it's DELL modelo, nota Intel
Options
2018-03-28 16:25:21
update the driver of wireless adapter on your laptop.
did you enable mac filtering in your router?
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 468

Replies: 3

Related Articles