Archer T2UH

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Archer T2UH

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Archer T2UH
Archer T2UH
2018-03-29 01:35:55
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi there,

No particular issue, I just want to say that I strongly recommand this wifi adapter : AC600 High Gain Wireless Dual Band USB Adapter (Archer T2UH).

I use it on an old MacPro 3.0 Quad Core with Mac OS 11 and no wifi capabilities and it works like a charm (2.4 or 5 Ghz networks) even though the signal has to cross a wall to reach the router.

I spent a long time looking for an adapter, but most of wifi third-parties accessories for Mac are defective or not reliable due to weak or nonexistent drivers and I gave up for a while. But when I saw the Mas OS logo on the box and the affordable price I eventually decided to make a try and I'm not disapointed.

Little drawback : as I don't like to read manuals, I tried to use it directly and it's not so obvious when you're used to Mac UI. I spent some time wondering why the avalaible netwotks were not showing up in the top bar menu as it does with native wifi on Mac. I eventually discovered them in some strange place called "Site Survey" inside the Wireless Utility. Not so intuitive…

Hope this helps!
Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer T2UH
2018-03-29 10:39:50
thanks for sharing with us, good post!
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 353

Replies: 1

Related Articles