TP-Link WN823N Cannot connect to any other network

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-03-31 23:39:04
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Greetings, i have serious problem with my wifi adapter, because i cant connect to any other desired wireless networks. I can only connect to one network, which personally soon will be unavaliable... I have the newest drivers, the network i want to connect is basically my android hotspot phone, but it doesnt matter, signal is excelent... Im working on Windows 7 OS. I tried also to reinstall drivers for adapter which doesnt help at all.

If anyone has encountered this problem, please give me some solutions and tips how to deal with that. Thanks :)

Drivers version: 1030.2.731.2015
Options
2 Reply
Re:TP-Link WN823N Cannot connect to any other network
2018-04-10 16:35:19
Do you mean you even can't detect that wifi or can detect but can't connect to it successfully?
except hotspot, it also can't detect any other wifi signals?
how about unplug and replug the adapter.
Options
Re:TP-Link WN823N Cannot connect to any other network
2022-02-16 06:50:12

@Kevin SG 

i have the same issue. I can only connect 1 network. Which far away from me. Nearest 1 unable to connect the wifi. Signal is there still shows cant connect to the network. I dont have any MAC authentication any other security. Wpa 2 password only having in my router. Please help asap

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1412

Replies: 2

Related Articles