Loosing internet connection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-04-01 04:13:43
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Archer C60 V1
Router connected to cable modem which is in turn connected to desktop PC, WiFi being used for laptop and two tablets.
Everything worked fine for the first couple of months, constant internet access.
Last week when the desktop PC was turned off or put into sleep mode I lost internet access on my other devices, I can still log onto the modem but the internet light on the router is off.
I have checked all physical connection and rebooting the router with no success
Any suggestions?

John
Options
3 Reply
Re:Loosing internet connection
2018-04-03 16:30:21
is there WAN ip address on the router?
You mean you can still get internet via the modem?
try to restart your modem and router if the modem is still working properly.
Options
2018-04-04 01:42:36
Traced problem to computer turning off power to the modem at the UPS when the computer was shut down. Using a separate power source solved the problem.
Why it suddenly started doing this after running fine for months I've no idea, probably a software update.
Options
2018-04-05 13:29:10
Internet connection would not be connected because of the adapter settings and the plugins are not installed properly many times this is done because of the bug in the operating systems especially in the windows 10 so If any problem regarding of windows 10 then simply ping at Windows 10 Help and simply call back done from their side and also provide tools and software for for the betterment of the windows 10 operating system because this will improve the update part of the windows 10 in the system and also help to run smoothly as from the side of software side in c drive.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 589

Replies: 3

Related Articles