WA1IND tplink when connected to Dsl via lan it work but cant access the user panel

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

WA1IND tplink when connected to Dsl via lan it work but cant access the user panel

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-04-05 20:17:32
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I have tplink wa1ind , when i connect to my dsl its works fine. But it has no security. I want to put password on it. Its ip becomes 192.168.0.2When its connected with dsl modem via lan. But i cant access its user panel. When i remove the lan cable from it . The ip becomes 164.92.34.254 which i cant access. I am stuck .... can any body help me out ...
Options
1 Reply
Re:WA1IND tplink when connected to Dsl via lan it work but cant access the user panel
2018-04-13 16:52:08
When it's connecting to your DSL modem, you can't login to web UI with 192.168.0.2 which is assigned by the modem?
How about try on other devices?
It's better to provide the model number and hardware version of your AP to help you analyze the issue:)
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 445

Replies: 1