Archer C60 v1 - Internet Issues

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-04-08 08:39:12
Model : Archer C60
Hardware Version : v1
Firmware Version : 1.0.2 Build 20160811 rel.55127
ISP : NET Virtua

Hi guys.
I've bought an Archer C60 v1 a couple months ago and there is an issue I can't solve.

At start, there were 2 major issues:
1 - The internet used to stop working for a couple seconds(the internet LED changed to Orange stating there was no internet connection) and then started working again, it used to happen a lot of times during the day.
(This issue I managed to solve by reading the forum and finding that this problem happens to the Archer C7 too, all I had to do was set the DNS to "Automatic" instead of setting it manually(Which in my opinion shouldn't be an issue, it should work just fine) )

2 - Everyday Youtube videos starts loading very slow, looking up in the "Stats For Nerds" the transfer rate is always around 3.000Kbs(my internet connection can reach up to 60.000), after restarting the router it starts loading at full speed again and after some time the problem comes back, an infinite loop.
I have tried changing the DNS, reset the router to its defaults, but none of this have worked, there is no newer Firmware available to download.
I even changed my ISP Modem, but the issue remains.
When this happens I always do some tests in Speedtest to check if the internet connection is OK and it always shows that the speed and ping are OK.

My firmware version is: 1.0.2 Build 20160811 rel.55127
My ISP modem is configured to Bridge Mode.

I hope someone can help me.
Regards.
Options
2 Reply
Re:Archer C60 v1 - Internet Issues
2018-04-27 07:52:57
Hello. Can anyone help me? Thanks
Options
Re:Archer C60 v1 - Internet Issues
2018-04-27 15:43:02
I even changed my ISP Modem, but the issue remains.
If the issue remains when you connect to the ISP modem directly, it may be the issue with internet access provided by ISP.
You need to make sure your modem is working well firstly.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 662

Replies: 2

Related Articles