Archer C7 Firmware update problem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-04-12 10:38:58
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I just buy it. Few hour later, they said there is an update for the firmware... After that, impossible to run pass the login ; big bug! I turn off the router, turn on and same problem! :mad:

And then I wonder : "realy?... no, I'll try"

So I download Google Chrome (I use Firefox) and see what? No problem to enter in the router!!! :eek:

My question is WHY I had no problem to go in the router with Firefox and after the update, they FORCED ME to enter it with google chrome!... What a shame!

There is just a bug or google paid you for that??? :mad:

If it's just a bug, please fix it! It worked well before this update with Firefox!
Options
3 Reply
Re:Archer C7 Firmware update problem
2018-04-13 16:07:38
sounds weird~
how about clear cache of Firefox?
If the issue still exists, it's recommended to send email to tplink support with exact hardware and firmware version of your C7.
Options
2018-04-15 12:30:58
Thanks Kevin! Work on Firefox now!!!

I don't know how you know clear the cache can solve the problem but thank you! :o
Options
2018-04-15 20:39:59
I had this issue with Explorer (win 10), though when i use Chrome, all is ok.
My experience, Explorer at times has issues, with logon fields several web sites, so I just thought it was an explorer issue.
Even after resetting explorer, and cache, etc. still continues.
Just wanted to mention.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1149

Replies: 3

Related Articles