Router config impossible after changing DNS to 8.8.8.8

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-04-13 16:40:39
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hey Guys,
I have a little problem with my Router Model-NR: TLWR940N.
My Notebook couldn't connect to the wifi anymore because of DNS difficulties . So I looked in the Internet how to solve it. Restart of the router and Firewall weren't he Problem so I decided to go on the Router config website to change the DNS from 0000 to 8888.

But this wasn't the reason either. So I wanted to rechange the DNS but i couldn't login in to the router Config anymore.

If I try to enter 192.168.2.1 I geht the information that I am not connected to the network.

I already looked for the IP address in the IP config the default gateway ip is 192.168.2.1 but with f80::1%1 before the IP with LAN connection its says f80::1%5. What does that even mean:confused:

So how can i solve this Problem?
Thanks a loot for helping me!
Greetings,
Kai
Options
1 Reply
Re:Router config impossible after changing DNS to 8.8.8.8
2018-04-17 17:44:12
Have you tried other web browser?
when you connect your PC to the router, the IPV4 default gateway is 192.168.2.1, right?
Since you mentioned you can't connect to the wifi on your notebook, try to connect to the router via a cable.
Then, try to login again. Good luck.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 488

Replies: 1

Related Articles