MR200 use with Wasserstein Smart Plugs

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-05-12 23:24:53
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Afternoon All

I have recently purchased and installed the Archer MR200 router which is perfect given I live somewhere with no Broadband access.

Router works great to connect to the internet and is fully functional however since I've started using it my smart plugs which I am using with Amazon Alexa have stopped working.

I have checked everything with the network, everything with the plugs and everything with alexa. Oddly, when I hotspot from my Iphone, all the plugs work fine but when I try to connect the smart plugs to the wireless network from the MR200 I get error messages saying failed.

FAQ's from the plugs manufacturer (Wasserstein) give the attached advice. I've checked in the router settings and all seems fine but I have no idea what else it could be.

Any ideas?
Options
2 Reply
Re:MR200 use with Wasserstein Smart Plugs
2018-05-16 15:05:34
1. make sure you do connect the 2.4G wifi network from MR200.
2. try to change another wireless channel for 2.4G wireless network?
3. make sure there is no any mac filtering setting on the router.
Options
Re:MR200 use with Wasserstein Smart Plugs
2018-05-17 10:53:16
In general, there is no compatible issue for the smart plug with the Amazon Alexa. Have you ever try to use other common power adapter or try to restore your MR200 router to its factory setting?
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 309

Replies: 2

Related Articles