Loss of Internet Connection while Downloading Files on Bittorrent Client

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-05-14 13:44:25
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I frequently lose internet connection when downloading files on my PC, which is connected to my deco m5 network. To be more specific, connection is lost on the node to which my PC is wirelessly connected. Other nodes continue to function and devices connected to these have no problem with internet connectivity. Anyone know what's causing this?
Options
4 Reply
Re:Loss of Internet Connection while Downloading Files on Bittorrent Client
2018-05-16 14:15:37
Try to exchange the place of the RE units to see whether it will be better.
Options
2018-05-22 03:33:29

uny529 wrote

Model : Hardware Version : Firmware Version : ISP : I frequently lose internet connection when downloading files on my PC, which is connected to my deco m5 network. To be more specific, connection is lost on the node to which my PC is wirelessly connected. Other nodes continue to function and devices connected to these have no problem with internet connectivity. Anyone know what's causing this?
Same problem here. I Have an iMac and the entire sistem seems to crash when I download something by torrent client. I have to restart the node each time. Any solution?
Options
2018-05-23 04:01:37
Same problem here. Every time i download torrents my decos just died and flashes red. Anyone with a solution for this?
Options
2018-05-24 14:05:12
Do you all download files when the client is connecting to Deco wirelessly? How about when you connect to main router/modem? Does it work properly? Have you updated the FW of Decos to the latest one?
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 830

Replies: 4

Related Articles