wall mount of/for AP500

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

wall mount of/for AP500

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
wall mount of/for AP500
wall mount of/for AP500
2018-05-20 22:57:54
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I want to move my AP500 from the shelf, where it is sitting currently and attach it to the wall. Surprisingly to me, it doesn't have any holes. The install guide only mentions that it should be placed horizontally or upright with the supplied stand.I suppose it is not a good idea to drill any holes into the housing. ;-)Has anybody found a way to hang this access point onto a wall? Since the antennas can be adjusted into a proper position, it shouldn't be a big issue. Still, I wonder, why there is nothing provided by the TP-Link design.Maybe a mounting angle from a DIY store will do the trick? Unless the metal interferes with broadcasting the signals ...Open for any suggestion.Thanks, Thomas
Options
2 Reply
Re:wall mount of/for AP500
2018-05-29 16:43:09
It's mainly designed to place on the table, so there is no any holes on the device.
If we want to attach it to the wall, we may need to tie up to other object.
Options
Re:wall mount of/for AP500
2020-01-17 16:52:05
Had the same question. I'm about to try with some Command Strips (the kind that are almost velcro-like..designed for mounting pictures). Using a couple of fairly study ones for heavy pictures. Going to give it a try.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 550

Replies: 2