Accidentally installed US firmware on my AU RE210. It refuses the correct firmware. How can I fix this?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Accidentally installed US firmware on my AU RE210. It refuses the correct firmware. How can I fix this?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-05-25 19:37:28
Model : RE210

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I somehow missed the big red text saying "Please upgrade firmware from the local TP-Link official website of the purchase location for your TP-Link device, otherwise it will be against the warranty". I'm an idiot.It still kinda works, but only on some slower 5 GHz 20 MHz channels, which kinda sucks.When I try to give it the Australian firmware it tells me:[quote]Error code: 18005Upgrade unsuccessfully because the version of the upgraded file was incorrect. Please check the file name.[/quote]Is there a solution here? Or have I ruined the thing already?
Options
1 Reply
Re:Accidentally installed US firmware on my AU RE210. It refuses the correct firmware. How can I fix this?
2018-06-01 15:06:52
oh, after installing US version, we can't dowgrade to other other versions. :(
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 414

Replies: 1