New AC1600 not sure if it's working properly

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-05-26 16:02:50
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Just in my third week of owning a TPLink AC1600 V2. I'm really not sure if it's working properly. I have great speeds, great coverage, but it's a bit odd when it comes down to access.For example, on two occasions this week, I've not been able to get onto either the Tether app or the main home page on the pc. The internet is working (almost) fine during the times I can't get on to the management page. When I say almost fine, I can't connect to tether right now and at the same time I am having trouble getting any wifi on my phone, even though the phone can see the wifi and it looks like full signal. I'm working on the pc ok , no problem, but my phone is saying no internet connection. It's an Iphone 7. Do I need to do anything special to make it work seamlessly with the TPLink?Also, the other day a short while after I couldn't get on to the tether app or management page (192.168.1.1) the router stopped working completely ie no wifi or ethernet worked and when I turned it off then on again, the logs showed that the date was 2016 for the first few log pages and then reverted to the correct date and time. Weird. Wondering if I have a faulty router or it it's normal for this?Please help.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 447

Replies: 0